Corporate reputation for competitive advantage
In a time of uncertainty, nothing is more important than the relationships you have with stakeholders. And it is emotional connections through these relationships that drive loyalty, sales and shareholder returns. Consider that the Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in Canada show an average 3-year revenue growth that is almost 4 times that of the TSX 60 and closer to 5 times the 3-year average asset growth.
At Argyle Communications we work with executives to build strategic reputation management programs that help companies make moves that are creative and bold — but not risky. The fact is that when optimism is in short supply, opportunity is everywhere — and Canada’s most admired companies are embracing this strategy.
Our comprehensive corporate reputation program helps companies build and protect relationships with the audiences critical to business success. Activities include:
- Facilitated strategic planning workshops
- Customized and environmental research
- Strategic communications planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- Media and presentation skills training
- Employee and stakeholder engagement programs
- Executive profile programs & speaking opportunities
- Reputation building with influential news media
- Industry-specific and national media relations campaigns
- Articles and white papers
- Social media and community-building programs