Building Consumer and Investor Confidence
Our extensive experience in media relations provides our clients with a critically important competitive tool in building public awareness, gaining stakeholder and customer confidence, and achieving corporate and marketing goals.
More than three decades of delivering relevant, timely and interesting information to every segment of the media – television, national press, magazines, radio, and web services – has earned us the trust of journalists, and the confidence of our clients.
We begin media relations programs with in-depth client briefings that enable us to develop a communications strategy that will build positive positioning and awareness with key target audiences. Our media consultants work with clients to:
- Design key messages and story lines supporting your business objectives
- Prepare corporate spokespeople to meet the media
- Prepare Media Kits that deliver compelling, newsworthy information
- Develop proprietary Media data bases matching each client’s unique needs, utilizing long-established agency relationships with key journalists
- Arrange appropriate interview opportunities to position your organization as a “knowledge centre” within your industry
- Brief spokespersons on goals and background to each media opportunity
- Place articles and news releases with targeted media
- Monitor coverage and evaluate the results of campaigns.
Successful media relations are built on timely delivery, consistent messaging, and careful targeting of key media and their audiences. Argyle Communications develops customized media relations programs for each client that reflect their distinctive values, strengths, and attributes.