In the world of public relations, those who understand the public mind have a critical edge.
At Argyle, we create research-tested marketing and communications campaigns that resonate with the audiences that are important to each client’s success.
We work with the best research firms in the industry to give our clients a knowledge advantage — delivering not just raw numbers, but also strategic answers to crucial questions.
We also use research to analyze attitudes of various publics using a variety of tools. This ensures that we’re staying abreast of trends and building campaigns that resonate with what audiences are thinking and feeling. We’re never satisfied with what worked yesterday; we focus on creating programs that will break through today.
Argyle uses qualitative, quantitative, omnibus, syndicated and custom researching methodologies to provide the following market research services:
- Survey research: capture audience insights and to set and track benchmarks to evaluate the effectiveness of communications campaigns.
- Focus groups: collect feedback on new products, services or campaigns to gain information pertaining to market acceptance.
- Target audience research: identify trends and insights from an existing customer database, stakeholder mapping to determine key audiences and influencers for new initiatives.
- Competitive intelligence: benchmark against other similar organizations to identify risks and opportunities in the market.
- Media research (mainstream and social): review demographics, psychographics of audiences, evaluate content and effects of various media outlets.
Argyle will help you gather the research required to build successful communications campaigns that resonate with the audiences that matter most to you.