Event design & management
Lights, camera, action: the power of special events
Public relations and special events planning often go hand-in-hand — and Argyle Communications knows how to “set the stage” for success. From large events designed to engage consumers en-masse to intimate gatherings for key stakeholders, Argyle has the expertise to organize a flawless experience no matter what the scale.
Events can be a very strategic part of the marketing mix and can reach diverse target audiences. They can be designed to launch new brands, reach media directly or build business.
Our recent experience includes conceiving and managing employee and customer events for Hanson Brick all over North America — in three languages; organizing major conferences and stakeholder events for the Government of Ontario, including the Climate Change Adaptation Summit and the Pan Canadian Literacy Forum; and developing major consumer events for the National Basketball Association, TD Bank Financial Group, Weston Bakeries and Quiznos Sub. The Argyle team has planned large-scale events reaching up to 20,000 participants and industry conferences created to educate customers and influencers.
Argyle’s events planning services include:
- Creative event theming and design
- Minute-by-minute event planning
- All aspects of logistics management – e.g., venue selection, room set-up, AV arrangements, signs, catering, décor, transportation, distribution of media materials, etc.
- Selection of experienced, competent suppliers who give us preferred rates
- Print materials production, including invitations, programs, brochures
- Guest invitations and management
- Sponsorship management
- Event management, including arranging speaker and entertainment and overseeing event flow
- Support materials preparation, such as media materials and product displays
- Speaker preparation, including speech writing, media- and presentation-skills training, and rehearsals as required
- On-site media management; and
- Post-event surveys and evaluation.
If you are considering events – large or small – as part of your marketing initiatives, then Argyle is the right partner to plan and manage your program.