Communicating with impact
To reach the audiences that matter most to your business, you need a well-targeted approach and a team that can communicate with impact, influence and integrity.
When developing communications strategies for our clients, we start by applying the following principles:
- Starting point: business goals must drive PR strategy. Our first step is to clearly understand a client’s business objectives, challenges and opportunities, target audiences and expectations, and then build a plan based on these key factors.
- Think short-term and long-term. Our plans – and our messages – start with two basic questions: What do we want our audiences to think? What do we want out audiences to do? That leads us to both short – and long-term goals for audience awareness, attitudes and behaviour.
- Research-driven, research-measured. We are highly skilled in using both quantitative and qualitative research to inform our clients regarding the success of their campaigns.
- Customized, collaborative plan development. We believe the best plan isn’t developed by the client or by Argyle alone; it’s a plan that’s developed together. We will often play the role of professional facilitator with a client’s management or marketing team and establish a common view of what success looks like.
- Creating solutions grounded by measurable goals. As entrepreneurs, we are known for out-of-the-box thinking that produces highly creative campaigns that cut through the clutter. However, we believe that creativity for its own sake has little value; campaign tactics must clearly serve our clients’ goals, and deliver measurable results.
Argyle will help you manage your reputation in ways that are memorable and meaningful to the people who matter most to you.
Communications for Québec & French Canada
Targeted public relations solutions that work
Through our bilingual staff in Toronto and by working with some of the most respected and creative public relations agencies in Québec, Argyle Communications develops and executes strategic communications campaigns uniquely designed for Canada's French-language market.
Argyle works with its Québec affiliates to provide strategic communication counsel, marketing communications, media relations, issue and crisis management, corporate and financial communications, and media skills training -- not just to clients based in Québec, but to anyone who needs to reach this unique and important market.