Creating a Brand Promise
A brand is more than just a recognizable name or logo. It’s a promise; a covenant between a customer and a company.
Developing or even reinventing a brand can be a delicate undertaking for any organization and requires commitment from all levels within the company.
At Argyle Communications, we can help your organization develop or reinvent an existing brand. Argyle’s branding process includes:
- Facilitating in-depth executive team meetings to ensure a common understanding of the goals and vision for the organization, product or service
- Developing a brand management strategy and providing on-going counsel
- Assessing and articulating a core set of corporate values and mission, where one does not exist already
- Developing a compelling value proposition or promise that aligns with corporate values
- Designing a logo that identifies with your organization and its culture
- Designing support materials that market and reinforce the brand
- Shaping the internal culture through targeted initiatives that revolve around the corporate brand and values
- Creating an external communications strategy to position the brand within the market
- Monitoring brand mentions and evaluating the results of campaigns
- Identifying ongoing branding opportunities, such as philanthropic initiatives
Our seasoned consultants have successfully led brand management programs and initiatives for many well-known North American organizations.
Using the Argyle approach, you’ll emerge with a stronger brand — a powerful asset that will differentiate your organization from the competition. It will give you credibility with the audiences you need to reach to improve your bottom line.